Happy Skincare Black Seed Oil 100ml
Known as the beauty secret of Egyptian Queen Nefertiti, Black Seed Oil can improve the appearance of most skin. Black Seed Oil:
- Repairs & conditions,
- Delivers stacks of Vitamin A, B, C & anti-oxidants for anti-ageing,
- Assists with blemish control,
- Moisturises deeply, and
- Reduces redness.
Australia is a bit behind the 8-ball when it comes to Black Seed Oil. It’s relatively unknown in Australia despite being used for thousands of years around the world, but the revolution is coming! There is mounting evidence about the wonders of this oil and while we can’t legally tell you about its many therapeutic benefits we recommend you do your own research about this incredible oil.
Our Black Seed Oil has been manufactured in Australia under the License of Hab Shifa. It’s extremely high quality, 100% pure and cold pressed to make sure that all of this oil’s amazing properties are maintained during the manufacturing processes.
Here are some more reasons why you will love Black Seed Oil:
- It’s anecdotally claimed to cure everything but death
- Rich in Anti-oxidants
- Studies have shown it to have anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-histamine, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Contains 8 of the 9 essential amino acids and 15 in total
- Rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3
- Has lots of essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6
- Contains the skin loving minerals of selenium, zinc and magnesium.
- Contains over 100 compounds including Nigellone and Thymoquinone
- Highly moisturising but doesn’t leave your skin greasy
- Calms, soothes and regenerates the appearance of skin.
Black Seed Oil (also known as Black Cumin Seed Oil) isn’t related to cumin but does share cumin’s spicy aroma.
Official disclaimer: Our Black Seed Oil is not to be used during pregnancy. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare practitioner.
Please note that although we use 100% organic ingredients, this product is not certified organic because it has not been bottled in an approved organic facility.
Image Attribution: AndreHolz at English Wikipedia