Happy Skincare ‘TLC’ Intensive Repair Oil 100ml
The TLC Oil started its life as a custom potion for a lady undergoing chemotherapy who was struggling with incredibly dry skin and wanted an all-natural, ultra-gentle moisturiser that she could use instead of sorbolene cream.
It has turned out to be so much more. It’s a total body moisturiser perfect for everybody and has special powers to help you with dry or aggravated skin, sunburn, scars or stretch marks.
Here are 7 reasons why you will definitely want to add this oil to your skincare routine.
- It’s free from mineral oil, additives, fragrances and even essential oils to reduce the risk of causing a reaction for the most sensitive skin.
- 100% natural, 95% organic and vegan
- Super-fast absorption means you won?t feel like an oil slick or get oil stains on your clothes.
- Delivers and locks in moisture while allowing your skin to breathe.
- Packed full of anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids to get your skin into top condition.
- Preservative free, which means zero risk of being exposed to potentially dangerous ingredients like parabens.
- Recommended by physiotherapists for scar care.
The beauty of the Intensive Repair Oil is its simplicity.
8 wonder ingredients from nature have been meticulously blended to improve your skin by
- Nourishing and strengthening
- Hydrating and protecting
- Repairing and regenerating
- Soothing and restoring balance
The Intensive Repair Oil contains only 8 ingredients, each one specifically chosen for its ability to care for distressed skin and to be quickly absorbed, not leaving you with that greasy feeling.
Anne – The Inspiration that Created the Intensive Repair Oil
Anne contacted us for some advice as she was undergoing chemotherapy and struggling with the dry skin side effects. Anne opened our eyes to the special requirements of people undergoing chemo and radiation therapy.
After some painstaking research the Intensive Repair Oil was created and given to Anne in the hope that it could increase her quality of life no matter how small.
We were over the moon when we got the following emails from Anne…
“Well here I am nearly 3 weeks into using the ‘potion’ you sent and my skin has never looked better… I am feeling more positive with the radiation treatment starting on Wednesday that my skin will be able to cope with the stress that it will be put through.”
… and a few weeks later….
“With your wonderful products my skin is doing great, no signs of sunburn or dryness of which my radiation nurses keep commenting“
After Anne’s success it was only natural that we make more of the TLC Intensive Repair Oil and help others just like Anne.
And we’re quietly confident that you can start seeing positive changes in your skin too.
Allergen advice: Contains nut oils. Does not contain peanuts.