The herbal tea that may assist in settling stomach acid, flatulence and ease nausea. An ideal blend to drink after a big night out.
Every 50gm packet makes a min. 100 cups!
There’s nothing like a big celebration to leave you feeling a little washed out the next morning. Herbal Teas Australia HANGOVER tea has just the right ingredients to help you deal with the after effects of a big night out. The herbs Aniseed and Raspberry leaf can settle nausea, Licorice root will help to break down sugars (alcohol is high in sugar) and Dandelion leaf will support your liver. Make a brew and gently sip. You will be surprised how much better you feel. But then, you don’t have to be feeling seedy to enjoy this delicious tea with a subtle taste of Aniseed. Enjoy it with a leisurely Sunday breakfast. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea that may assist in settling stomach acid, flatulence and ease nausea; an ideal blend after a big night out
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Aniseed, Raspberry leaf, Licorice root, Dandelion leaf