A herbal tea blend that may assist in stimulatinng and boosting the immune system.
Every 50gm packet makes a min. 100 cups!
The four herbal ingredients in this herbal tea are immune boosting and stimulating. Echinacea, Cat’s Claw, Astragalus and Olive leaf can be beneficial during the winter season and also ideal after an operation or illness to help with recovery. Make drinking this tea an annual routine for the whole family.
Astragalus, used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, has shown to stimulate and increase the immune system
Cat’s claw is a woody vine that grows wild in the Amazon rainforest and other tropical areas of Central and South America. Its thorns resemble a cat’s claws.
Traditionally used to treat arthritis, many studies have suggested that Cat’s Claw can support the immune system.
Echinacea is a North American plant of the daisy family, that is used in herbal medicine for its antibiotic and wound-healing properties.
Olive leaf is the extract from the leaves of the olive tree and it is used in herbal medicine because it is anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It has broad spectrum uses and can help with a multitude of health conditions including various viral infections, herpes and candida ablicans. Plus it is anti-inflammatory and can help to regulate blood pressure.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea that may assist in stimulating and boosting the immune system
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Cat’s Claw, Astragalus, Echinacea & Olive leaf.