A blend of nurturing herbs that are safe to drink throughout pregnancy. May also ease morning sickness.
Every 50gm packet makes a min. 100 cups!
A delicious herbal tea to drink during pregnancy and after childbirth as it helps to tone the ligaments of the uterus. Raspberry leaf is traditionally considered one of the safest herbs for pregnant women to drink and combines with Lemon Myrtle and Lemon Balm, to make a pleasant brew that is relaxing and calming. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
I am often asked whether this tea will induce labour and historically, it’s not the herb to do this. It can however strengthen the Braxton Hicks contractions.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea of nurturing herbs, safe to drink during pregnancy; may ease morning sickness
There are absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Raspberry leaf, Lemon Myrtle, Lemon Balm.