Instead of fermenting milk to make cream cheese, we ferment cashews using the same traditional fermentation process.
This means our range of probiotic, wholefood Cashew ‘Cheese” dips/spreads taste like real dairy cheese without using any flavours, colours, thickeners, starch, preservatives or gums.
Fermentation creates lactic acid (and lots of probiotics), so the dips are naturally acidic and will keep for months in the fridge even after opening.
Our Beetroot Cashew Cheese is spiced with cumin seeds, giving it a delicious Moroccan flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Cashews*, filtered water, apple*, beetroot*, onion*, ginger*, sea salt, cumin* & culture. *Denotes organic ingredient.
PROBIOTICS Probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch. Probiotics may cause gas in the jar. REFER NOTE ON LID BEFORE OPENING. See images and FAQ 1.
- Use as a dairy free spread on anything in place of butter/margarine/cream cheese/mustard
- Spread on toast or sushi and top with sliced Avocado
- Serve as a dip with veggie sticks, bread, crackers or chips
- Dollop on top of pizza with roast mushrooms and roquette
- Spread on kebabs instead of yoghurt
- Stir through fresh cooked pasta for a creamy sauce
- Dilute with a tiny amount of water to use as a salad dressing