- Leaves skin clean and nourished with Lavender & Rose Geranium essential oils
- Suitable for sensitive skin – Neem oil is nourishing and gentle on your skin
- Coconut & Neem oil soap to clean and disinfect
- 100% natural ingredients
- Plant based, certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Made in Australia
- Free from synthetic chemicals
- Grey water and septic safeOur hand wash is free from harsh chemicals commonly found in hand wash products like SLS, Parabens, bleach etc.
Neem, a native Indian tree also known as The Miracle Tree has been used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. It is known for its naturally occurring Vitamin E, fantastic moisturising and skin care properties.
Ingredient transparency is one of our core values and consider them to be the Heroes of the products we make. We love showing customers exactly what goes into the products they use every day.
Below are all the ingredients in this product, their purpose and where they come from. We source all our ingredients from where they’re natively grown.
|Ingredient||Purpose & Properties||Source|
|Coconut & Neem Oil Soap||We make our Coconut Soap the old-fashioned way using traditional saponification process. Neem oil in the soap is great for sensitive skin and is very gentle||Coconut oil from Malaysia
Neem oil from India
Lye from South Korea
|Lavender Oil||Lavender oil has great skin toning properties||France|
|Rose Geranium Oil||Rose geranium is used in skin care products for its anti-aging and antiviral properties||India|
|Purified Water||Keeps the product shelf stable for at least 12 months.||Australia|