* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet
A delicious herbal tea blending Lemongrass and Ginger root that can ease travel and motion sickness. Ginger root is also a natural anti-inflammatory and digestive herb. This herbal tea makes a refreshing iced tea in summer.
Although many people think Lemongrass is related to the citrus Lemon it is a grass grown best in tropical parts of the world. It is well known as a culinary and medical herb with the scent of Lemon.
Ginger root has some very powerful medicinal properties. It is very helpful for nausea, especially morning sickness and it’s anti-inflammatory properties make it effective for muscle pain and soreness. As a very well researched herb, it is also helpful for boosting circulation, lowering high blood pressure and helping to thin the blood. Because of it’s anti-viral properties, Ginger combined with Lemongrass in this tea makes it an ideal warming cold and flu remedy. Research has shown it can be helpful for joint problems like Osteo arthritis because of it’s anti-inflammatory properties.
These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea that may ease travel and motion sickness
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Lemongrass, Ginger root.