A delicious tea for the whole family to drink during the winter months. May help lessen the severity and duration if a cold or flu.
Every 50gm packet makes a min. 100 cups!
A herbal tea for the whole family to drink during the winter months to help avoid colds and flu. The tea may lessen the severity and duration of a cold or bout of the flu. The ingredients are Olive leaf, to stimulate and boost the immune system, Rosehips for their high Vitamin C content, Hyssop which will help to break up congestion especially in the upper respiratory area and Thyme, which will help to prevent or soothe a sore throat. This herbal tea is delicious and safe for children when diluted. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A delicious and healthy tea for the whole family during the winter months
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Olive leaf, Rosehips, Hyssop & Thyme.