Woohoo Surf is tropical island armpit bliss. The subtle yet irresistible unisex aroma and smooth and creamy formula will have you dreaming of surf and sunsets. Count on it to protect you from body odour all day and well past cocktail hour.
- 100.0% natural
- A tropical cocktail (light scent)
- 100% recyclable tinplate (plastic free)
Surf’s up! It’s time to put on your Hawaiian shirt, don your thongs (i.e. flip-flops / jandals / plakkies) and crack open a pineapple.
We’re pretty thrilled with our newest Woohoo All Natural Deodorant Paste. It has been a long time coming, and just quietly we think it’s our best formula yet.
It has the BO-busting power of our old fave Woohoo Urban, smells AMAZING (like a tropical cocktail – think guava, passionfruit, melon, coconut and lime!), but it’s the texture that really sets it apart.
Woohoo Surf is oh-so-smooth and creamy, and a touch softer than our other Woohoos, so application is an absolute dream (and it lasts just as long so you can rely on it to protect you from smelling bad ALL day).
Why Surf is going to be your armpits’ new bestie:
- Long lasting protection from body odour using the same BO-busting power trio of bicarb soda, zinc and triethyl citrate* that we use in Woohoo Urban
- Regular strength formula that will suit most people, even heavy sweaters (for an extra strength formula check out Woohoo Wild).
- Fresh and uplifting unisex scent that’ll whisk you away to a tropical island (not literally, guys. We wish!)
- Essential oil free – we’ve used a natural food grade flavouring instead so it’s very gentle on sensitive skin (if your skin is SUPER sensitive, you might want to try Woohoo Mellow instead).
- 100% non-toxic, safe for pregnancy and suitable for kids and teens.
- Doesn’t mark your clothes**
- 100% natural and 100% vegan (of course!), plus it’s 66% organic too.
As soon as we made our first batch of Woohoo Surf our team at the Happy Shed said that this formula has hands-down got to be their favourite because of the incredible smell. We hope it’s your new fave too!
* Triethyl citrate is natural and is derived from citric acid and breaks down the bacteria that makes you smell! And it works a treat 🙂
** The Woohoo All Natural Deodorant Paste doesn’t mark clothing if you use the recommended amount and rub it in well.
How to us:
Using a spatula or clean, dry fingers, collect to a pea sized amount of deodorant and warm it in your fingertips. Rub it under your arm until it disappears (just like you would a moisturiser).
P.S. If you’re used to using an antiperspirant, please remember that this isn’t one! This deodorant works by neutralising odour and keeps you dryer by absorbing moisture, but it DOESN’T block your pores with aluminium to stop you from sweating. It can take a couple of weeks for your body to adjust to this type of deodorant but it’s worth the wait!
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Root Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate,, Kaolin Clay, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (derived from Coconut), Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Natural Fragrance, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Unlike many online brands, we believe in complete transparency so any ingredients list you find on our website is 100% complete. No secrets here!
We promise that you will not find ANY these shady characters in a Woohoo Body or Happy Skincare product:
- mineral oils
- sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS)
- sodium laureth sulphate (SLES)
- synthetic fragrances
- animal derivatives
- ingredients tested on animals
- artificial colours
- aluminium salts
- bleaches e.g. benzoyl peroxide
- harsh detergents
- triethanolamine (TEA)
- … and the list goes on!