Simply NO Mould is the healthy alternative to harsh chlorine-based mould sprays. The active ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, uses the power of oxygen to kill mould and fully biodegrades to just water and oxygen, leaving no harmful residue.
Chlorine-free also means no irritating and unhealthy odours.
- Safely kills interior mould & mildew on hard surfaces such as showers, baths, tiles, grout, bench-tops, fridge & freezer seals, sinks, painted walls, woodwork and glass
- Leaves no harmful residue
- Toxin & sensitiser free
- Colour free
- Mild bleaching of mould stains
- Family safe and earth safe
- Safe for food prep surfaces
- Non corrosive to grout, stainless steel and most other metals
- No artificial fragrance
- No animal testing or animal products
- Palm oil free
Not suitable for use on unsealed timber, copper, brass, marble, fabric, carpet and materials or surfaces liable to fade.